Join a Living Learning Community
Review the information about Living Learning Communities on this website, pick your top three, and then sign into your Banner Student Housing Star Portal to fill out the Housing Application — including the application prompts for up to three Living Learning Communities.
Winter 2018 Application Details
- Submit your winter housing application via Banner Student by 11:59pm EST on October 2nd.
- Please become familiar with the residency expectations of the communities to which you are applying.
- Second-year students and onwards returning to campus or seeking a room change for winter term are eligible for this process.
- Students currently living in an LLC who are enrolled in classes for winter term and wish to remain in their room do not need to take any action; however, students not enrolled in classes for winter term need to fill out the Winter Housing Application to request leave term housing in addition to having their employer(s) email [email protected] to confirm their employment of at least 30 hours/week for the term.
- If you are applying to an LLC and have a roommate preference, Roommate and Room Preference sections of the application need to be finalized by the LLC Deadline and not be changed afterwards. If you only want to live in this LLC if you can do so with your intended roommate(s), then please state that in the comments of the application and make sure that you both/all select your LLC preferences in the same order.
- Current first-year students are not eligible for this process. If you are a first-year student seeking a room change, please speak with your Assistant Director.