Culmination of Your Internship
- Set up a new work schedule based for your spring term schedule.
- Present a poster at the Wetterhahn Science Symposium in May (watch for relevant deadlines).
- Complete the post-internship questionnaire.
- Consider applying for funding to continue your research
- WISP Sophomore Scholarships: to continue working with your current faculty mentor.
- Undergraduate Research Assistantships at Dartmouth (URAD): funding for part-time research while taking classes (with your current mentor or with a new mentor).
- Leave term research grants: funding for full-time research during a leave term