Faculty Online Preferences Form
Consider which student(s) might benefit most from the experience. Some students may impress you with their stellar science backgrounds, previous research experiences, and ability to clearly articulate their academic and career goals. Many students, however, have not had access to previous opportunities. These may be the ones who benefit the most from your internship and mentoring.
Factors to consider when submitting the online preferences form:
- Enthusiasm for the project and for science in general
- General scientific background and relevant coursework
- Compatibility with others in your research group (if possible, get their feedback on the candidates)
- Personal qualities: motivation, dependability, ability to communicate.
Online Preferences form
- A link to the online preferences form will be available again in Fall 2018.