Interested in Becoming a Mentor?
All tenured, tenure-track, and research-track faculty at the college and professional schools can supervise WISP internships. Graduate students and post-doctoral fellow may assist faculty in mentoring students.
How to get started
- Review the program timeline.
- Create a project description.
- Interview potential interns.
- Submit the online preferences form for the students you've interviewed by the deadline.
- Wait for notification of matches.
- If your project is not matched, there is a second round of interviews and matching.
Another way to support students
Faculty can also become involved by sharing their experiences as a scientist, meeting with groups of students.