Become a Sexpert
Training includes a weekend training of team-building activities, informative & educational content learning, group discussions, personal reflections, etc. Training will take place in Tom Dent Cabin, food and snacks will be provided. Topics covered during training include but not limited to:
- healthy relationships
- reproductive health
- healthy sexuality
- sexual identity
- body image
- sexual orientation
- sexual decision making
- sexual pleasure
- STI prevention
- consent and communication
After the training, students are required to complete 8 hours of service learning hours throughout the term (A list of available service learning projects will be provided) and attend weekly 1-hour group meetings.
- Knowledge on medically accurate, pleasure oriented, evidence-based, sex-positive sexuality education and information on healthy relationships, consent and communication for yourself and others!
- Skills for public speaking, program planning, communications;
- Great community of people who are passionate and fun!
- 1 PE credit for all enrolled undergraduate students who are NOT graduating in the Spring upon completion of both weekend training and service learning hours, graduating seniors are welcomed to apply, but unfortunately we cannot offer PE credit for Spring graduates due to PE department requirements;
- 3 CECs for UGAs.
Interested in becoming a sexpert? Fill out the application to take the Spring 2018 training. Application deadline for Spring training is March 30th. 2018.