What you need to know this spring
COVID Testing and Health
- DAILY Symptom and Temperature Monitoring: Complete the Temperature & Self-Assessment (TSA) found in DartHub.
- Please remember to do the TSA daily, using the TSA tile on DartHub.
- If you are feeling ill for any reason, call the Health Service at 603-646-9440, 24/7, to consult with a clinician.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or are concerned about a possible exposure, please remain in your room and do not enter College facilities.
- TWICE WEEKLY: Schedule your bi-weekly COVID tests
- Testing hours: Monday to Friday, 7:40 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
- Location: Thompson Arena (across the street from Leverone Field House).
- Please schedule your twice weekly tests through the rest of the term, if you have not already done so.
- More information can be found in the January 26 email from the Dean of the College.
Dartmouth Dining Services (DDS)
Dartmouth College Health Service
Alumni Gym and Zimmerman Fitness Center