How to get involved now
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Center for Social Impact has never been more driven to stay connected and continue its mission of preparing students to be transformative leaders.
The Center for Social impact continues to connect students (virtually) with meaningful works through internships, practicums, local volunterism, and more.
Learn more about our programs and how to become involved:
- Schedule an on campus, in person, one-on-one meeting with an advisor here.
- To schedule an online meeting, please email the Center for Social Impact.
- Check out our Breaking the Mold series that will be ongoing through the 2020 - 21 academic year. This series will connect audiences (virtually) with social impact professionals and leaders. Hear their stores, learn more about the changemaking process, and gain valuable insights into careers for the common good.
- Looking for a hands on approach to learning and changemaking? Our Social Impact Practicum (SIPs) courses connect classwork with real-world issues, that allow students to make a real impact.
- Do you have a social impact idea or skillset you'd like to develop further? Are you passionate about being a changemaker and looking to advance yourself professionally? The Design Your Own Internship offers funding for those looking to grow their social impact skills with a nonprofit of their choosing during a leave term.