The Standard Program is designed to be small, in either a formal or informal setting. The purpose is to provide opportunities for residents to spend time together inside or outside of the cluster. The event should have a targeted audience, such as the women on the fourth floor of a designated community or the First-Years in a mixed-class building.
Examples of standard programs include floor dinners, birthday parties, and HOP shows.
Considerations for a Standard Program
- Standard programs are $50 or less.
- To be considered, you must submit a SIPS proposal.
- Proposals must be approved by the Assistant Director.
- Requests sometimes require a meeting with the Assistant Director.
- All first-time programmers need to meet with the Assistant Director prior to approval, regardless of request size.
- Requests over $100 require a meeting with the Assistant Director.
- Organizer MUST submit a report/evaluation of the event within 48 hours of the event.