Did you know you can change your Zoom background?
This feature was created to hide what's behind you in case you can't find a blank wall. Why not make it fun? Whether you're missing campus, want to virtually hangout on the Green, or meet your with your club in your favorite Collis space - we're here for you!
To download our backgrounds:
- Click this link to access our Engage folder of backgrounds.
- To download individual image: click the image and the left-click or control click to save the image to your computer.
To change your Zoom background:
- In your Zoom meeting
- Select the arrow to the right of the Video button in the bottom left part of your screen
- Select "Virtual background"
- In your overall settings
- Open your Zoom application
- Go to settings, then "virtual background"
- Click the + button, and select your new background!
- You may have to deselect "mirror my video"
Suggestions for more places to add? Email Student.Involvement@dartmouth.edu and we'll do our best to find a great photo for you.