Tutor Clearinghouse Drop-In Hours
TC Drop-In Hours are designated for general Tutor Clearinghouse inquiries (e.g., group tutoring offerings, how to register/request tutoring, student employment guidelines, using Kronos, etc.).
TC Drop-In Hours are also an opportunity for both tutors and tutees to connect with the ASC staff and share their experiences (e.g., concerns, challenges, compliments).
TC Drop-In Hours Schedule:
Tuesdays, 1:00pm to 2:30pm EST
Wednesdays, 3:00pm to 4:30pm EST
Drop-In Hours Notes and Process:
The Academic Skills Center is holding Remote Drop-In Hours. Students may join our Zoom Meeting Waiting Room and will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis to have their questions or issues addressed by a ASC staff member in a 15-minute zoom meeting. Students cannot see who else is in the waiting room, and only one student will be admitted at a time.
ATTEND DROP-IN HOURS at the schedule listed above.
To attend Drop-In Hours by dialing in, please email Tutor.Clearinghouse@dartmouth.edu for the mobile number and meeting ID.
- The meeting will not be available to join before the start time.
- You must have a "dartmouth.edu" login in order to access the meeting.
- You will be placed in the Zoom Meeting Waiting Room
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an estimated wait time when you join.
- Students cannot see who else is in the waiting room.
- ASC staff will admit students one at a time in the order in which they joined.
- Thank you in advance for your patience.
If you feel that you will require more than 15 minutes, please schedule an appointment by emailing Academic.Skills.Center@Dartmouth.edu. Please include your availability so that a meeting time that is mutually convenient can be determined.
We look forward to seeing you.