The Academic Skills Center uses the Kronos Electronic Timecard system. Shortly after you are officially hired, you will receive an email from Kronos with a link to log into your Kronos account, as well as a link to an instructional video on how to use the Kronos timecard.
Tutors: Completing Your Timecard aka Timesheet
Please note that timecard and timesheet are often used interchangeably.
Before using the system, please watch the Kronos training video to see how to maintain your timesheet. Here is the hyperlink: Kronos Instructional Video. Upon logging into Kronos, your timecard will appear. To fill out your card:
- Select the correct date and enter your start time in the "In" field and the end time in the "Out" field. Please note that you will need to specify AM and PM in Kronos.
- Second, make sure you select the tutoring job from the drop down selection in the "Transfer" field (ACDSK 15683 for group tutors, ACDSK 10669 for individual tutors, etc). For individual tutors, there are many different transfer codes so please consult your match email.
- If you use Kronos for another job, please note that the process for entering your hours into Kronos is different for all tutors. All tutors (group and/or individual) must add comments on their timecard for each tutoring session. Add a comment to the "Out" field, selecting tutoring from the comments selection and then typing in the following: for group tutors please include the course you are tutoring and for individual tutors please include the course you are tutoring and your tutee's name.
- Remember to save your timecard before exiting the browser, as Kronos does not auto-save.
- If you are using Chrome and experiencing issues tracking your time in Kronos, please: * open a new incognito window; then * type in the URL for Kronos (Kronos.dartmouth.edu); and, * enter your NetID and Password. If this does not work, please send an email to Kronos.Admin@dartmouth.edu and request assistance.
More information on the online timekeeping system.