Graduate Assistant Position Hiring Now!
Job Description: Under direct supervision, provide administrative support, including routine use of confidential student information, to the Student Accessibility Services (SAS). Much of work will be to support the administration of SAS Note-Taking Services. We are seeking graduate/professional school student applicants only.
- Processing note-taker requests and note-taker applications using Dartmouth Blitz email and Google Sheets.
- Setting up and maintaining confidential spreadsheets.
- Setting up and maintaining the spreadsheet tracking notes submitted via email.
- Reviewing Kronos timesheets in comparison to the notes submitted each two-week pay cycle.
- Communicate with faculty members about note-taker placements.
- Supporting projects and activities of SAS staff, especially the Director, Assistant Director, Office Manager, and the Adaptive Technology staff as well.
- Answering notetaking emails using Outlook and Gmail.
- Conducting note-taker training sessions when needed.
- Other duties as assigned, consistent with SAS’s vision and mission.
Skills and Abilities Sought:
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills appropriate to a student service department.
- Must have the character and ability to handle highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be meticulous, accurate, and able to pay attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with data management.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be proficient with Google sheets and Gmail.
- Must be able to manage spreadsheets with 50-100+ students and/or 100+ courses.
- Must be able to foster a warm, welcoming, inclusive, and professional environment for a diverse constituency.
Hours per week: 8-15 hours
Rate of pay: $12 per hour
How to apply: Email letter of interest and resume to [email protected]
Contact name: Tonya Spano, Auxiliary Coordinator